Welcome to the SKI TV live event broadcast area.
If you are a ski resort, have an event or any other ski and snow-related broadcast possibility that you think
would be of interest to our snow mad audience, please let us know.
Steps to follow:
1. Contact SKI TV management to discuss broadcasting your event live on our channel and arrange a time slot/date/duration.
Geoff Harrison, content director – [email protected] – Geoff will provide you with the correct RTMP/IP feed links to insert
into the OBS software to test your stream.
2. Download the free OBS broadcast software for Windows/Mac/Linux. – https://obsproject.com/ – it is recommended that the
IT manager of the resort or event gets familiar with this software to connect cameras, stream IP link, etc.
3. Insert the correct RTMP/IP links to OBS to connect to our HLS feed.
4. Set up your camera to broadcast from your event to your laptop or other device via a strong internet connection.
You will need an HDMI capture device between your camera and your computer. There are a number of low-cost options,
including this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088HBRM7T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
4. Broadcast your event on SKI TV!
SKI TV welcomes co-operation from ski resorts and event organizations from across the world for mutual benefit.
Become a SKI TV broadcast partner today!